(You can use this method if you maintain a current, active license in another state.)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE:
- Complete the applicable Revive by Endorsement application:
- Click here for form for PT.
- Click here for form for PTA.
- Send $150.00 by certified check or money order with the application form to the Board.
- Two character references are required from individuals who are not relatives and who have known the applicant for at least one year. These forms must be returned to the Board by the individual completing the reference.
- Active license verification: Complete top section of Certification of Valid PT License in another State and send to the state PT licensure board where the active, current PT license is held. This form must be completed and returned to NCBPTE by the other Board.
- Complete the Jurisprudence Exercise I.
When your license is revived:
- Know your reporting period: You will receive a letter with the dates of your reporting period. If you have any questions please contact the Board immediately.
- Know the Practice Act, Board Rules and Position Statements.
- Know the Continuing Competence Rules. Familiarize yourself with the Board rules related to Continuing Competence. One point of Jurisprudence Exercise is MANDATORY; other points may be earned according to the rules applicable to each particular category.
- Know the NCBPTE Contacts: If you have further questions or need additional information about reviving a PT or PTA license contact:
- General Revival Information: email: email@example.com or call (919) 490-6393 or (800) 800-8982
- Revival with Continuing Competence: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 490-6393 or (800) 800-8982
- Board Address:
- North Carolina Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
8300 Health Park