You may use this method if you first received your license in NC within the last year and have not completed your first continuing competence reporting period.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Complete the Revival Form. Click here.
- Send $150.00 by check, certified check or money order with the completed application form to the Board.
When your license is revived:
- Know your reporting period: You will receive an email with the dates of your reporting period. If you have any questions please contact the Board immediately.
- Know the Practice Act, Board Rules and Position Statements.
- Know the Continuing Competence Rules. Familiarize yourself with the Board rules related to Continuing Competence. One point of Jurisprudence Exercise is MANDATORY; other points may be earned according to the rules applicable to each particular category.
- Know the NCBPTE Contacts: If you have further questions or need additional information about reviving a PT or PTA license contact:
- General Revival Information: email: email@example.com or call (919) 490-6393 or (800) 800-8982
- Revival with Continuing Competence: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 490-6393 or (800) 800-8982
- Board Address:
- North Carolina Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
8300 Health Park
Raleigh, NC 27615