- The NCBPTE only lists courses that have been submitted to NCBPTE and
been approved. It is not a comprehensive listing of all available courses.
The Board does not provide advertising for all continuing competence activities, thus licensees
should seek other options for information about continuing competence activities.
- The listing is in an Excel Spreadsheet and organized in pages by year. Click the tab at the bottom
for the year desired and review that page. Click other tabs bottom to view pages for other years.
- NCBPTE Pre-Approved Providers: There are many activities already approved by virtue of
the provision in Rule .0108, at the top of the Course Listing Page those pre-approved
providers are listed.
- If the course you are interested in is not posted here, please check directly with the provider of the
course, asking WHERE THEY HAVE HAD THE ACTIVITY APPROVED BY A PT ENTITY ON THE PRE-APPROVED PROVIDER
- NOTE: FSBPT-Certified Activities:
FSBPT-certified activities will be considered approved in NC and licensees should count the activity
under the appropriate category for the amount of contact hours or points the NCBPTE would allow, as
defined in 21 NCAC 48G.0105. If licensees need assistance with determining the correct contact hours or
points, they should provide a timed agenda of the activity to the Board office, and the activity will be
valued for them.
MORE Questions: Contact: Debbie Ragan, Continuing
Competence, NCBPTE: email@example.com or (919) 490-6393.