It is your responsibility to notify the board in 30 days (Board rule: 21 NCAC 48F. 0105) of any changes in
relevant contact information (name, home and/or buisness address, email, phone numbers) to ensure timely
receipt of important correspondence related to licensure and physical therapy regulation in North
- Name changes cannot be done online.
- Since name changes must be verified using personal information, send an email to PTBoard@ncptboard.org
and include: phone number and a specific time that you can be reached. This process will only take a few
minutes. You will receive a phone response within 2-3 days.
- If you are an Exam applicant taking the NPTE, your ID will need to match the information supplied to the
testing agency (FSBPT) or you may be denied access to the testing center. Check
FSBPT.org for additional details.
- Email and/or Address changes can be completed online. Use the login you created when you created your
application or the one you used on your last renewal.
- If you are an applicant for licensure, we will mail the licensure packet to the address on file when you