- After the application information is submitted and all fees paid, the applicant gains access to online
services which includes checking their application status. Note: While the application fee is waived for
military applicants, payment is still required for the FBI Criminal Background Check.
- Once an online application is submitted, it may take 2–3 business days for the Board office staff to
review and update the blanks for your application. (Not all blanks refer to all applicants.)
- As documents are received and processed, the application status page will be updated with date
- When the application file has ALL of the required documents, the file is forwarded to the
Board for review. The turnaround time after the Board review is 5-10 business days to complete the
- After the licensure process is completed, a licensure packet is mailed directly to your address on
- To check if you are licensed, use the Licensee Lookup button on the website home page. If you are
licensed, you will find your information and license number. If you want to print duplicate copies of
your license card, use the Print License Card button on the website home page.
- To update your email and/or address, use the "Update Name/Contact Information" button on the website
Use your current password with your new license number (beginning with an A or P) or your email on file
as your login ID.